
Hey everyone! I finally got some pictures up of my trip from last week! We had a blast, and I definitely got to see and experience a lot! This first picture was taken at the main University in the city. It was beautiful, and we got a personal tour.

This one was taken at the famous temple there. We got to lift the people up that were there to honor the sacred place.

Here's another one of the temple. Many people wash in the lake and also make their children participate in the rituals.

This last one is a shot taken outside one of the markets. Just a typical day in my new life. I hope you enjoyed the snaps. Keep lifting these places up! Remember the darkness here. I love you guys! I'm thinking of you this week!
Mere
Hey Mere, I did enjoy the pics. Got to a little more of the country. Lifting you and them up. Good to hear from you again. Love you!
ReplyDeleteUnka,Karen and the Mern
Great snaps! Lifting you up daily, my sweet sister. Love the update. Keep it up, lady!
ReplyDeleteHey Meredith,
ReplyDeleteHow exciting to read your adventures and how you are able to share with so many. You are in my thoughts - BLESSINGS!
Love,
Mrs. Chita
Hey little girl, loved the pics. It looks like you are having a great time. I am so proud of you. I know the people are loving you. I miss you and I think all is well on the trail. They are picking up more miles daily. Miss you and hope to talk to you soon. Be encouraged today and feel all the love from all of us here. Tese
ReplyDelete